Postponed till a safer date in the future
Sign up early to reserve your seat for this amazing experience, available for an additional $150!
Only Registered attendees may participate and sign up for this unique aerial workshop.
Meet at Hale Nanea Registration
Workshop Date: Saturday, Sept. 11
10am – 11am HST FULL
11:30am – 12:30pm HST FULL
1:30pm – 2:30pm HST FULL
3pm – 4pm HST FULL
FLY AND SHOOT OVER JURASSIC VALLEY!
Paradise Helicopters is offering a no-doors flight in Jurassic Valley for aerial photography. Land on a Kaʻaʻawa Mountain peak and take a trip around Mokoʻiʻi Island. This will be a photo-op youʻll never forget! Only 3 photographers per flight.
While not required, we advise you to also attend the AERIAL PHOTOGRAPHY WITH PARADISE HELICOPTERS virtual workshop in preparation for this experience.
Please meet at Hale Nanea Registration, 15 minutes prior to the start of this workshop. The workshop will be approximately 60 minutes:
- 30 min – safety briefing
- 30 min – aerial flight for photos
You will learn:
- Safety briefing by Paradise Helicopter pilot
- Review communications with your pilot
- How to prepare mentally for a photo flight
- How to safely prepare your gear for stills and video
- How to minimize vibrations when shooting